There are three stages involved in a TSS application.
Stage 1: Employer applies for sponsorship approval
If the employer is not already an approved sponsor by the Department of Home Affairs, the employer must apply for sponsorship approval. Documents to show that the employer is actively and lawfully operating will be required.
Stage 2: Employer nominates the position
The employer must submit a nomination application specifying the position which is vacant. The employer will be required to demonstrate that they cannot fill the position from the local labour market and that the terms and conditions of employment are equivalent to those offered to Australian workers.
Stage 3: Visa Applicant applies for the visa
The last stage is that the employee applies for the visa. This stage can generally be completed at the same time as stages 1 and 2.
Your Subclass482.com.au service includes the following:
- Initial eligibility advice for both the employer and employee
- Advice on strategy and options, including selecting the nominated occupation and visa period
- Document checklist personalised to your circumstances
- Review of all documents provided by the employer and visa applicant
- Preparation of immigration forms
- Drafting of submission paper addressing the Migration Regulations for each application
- Lodgement of application with Department of Home Affairs
- Liaison with Department until they make a decision on each application
- Dedicated registered migration agent to guide you through the process with access via direct email
To apply for a Subclass 482 TSS Visa, the costs include:
- Government filing fees for the sponsorship, nomination and visa applications
- Skilling Australians Fund (SAF) Levy
- Medical exam by an approved panel doctor
- Police certificates for countries where you have lived for 12 months or more
- Translation costs for documents not in English
- Professional service fee payable to us for immigration assistance provided to you including representation to the Department of Home Affairs
To obtain a breakdown, please obtain a quick online quotation.
Our highly experienced team are members of peak industry bodies and registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority.
Member of Migration Alliance
Member of Migration Institute of Australia
Migration Agent Registration Number: 9685421
Our staff abide by the strictest professional standards under the MARA Code of Conduct.
Either the employer or visa applicant can start the process. Simply complete our online quotation as the first step.
If you decide to go ahead, our experienced advisors will guide you through the process from beginning to end.
At Subclass482.com.au, our services are provided 100% online. This means faster and cheaper migration services for you.
Subclass482.com.au is an online only service. That’s how we offer great customer service at great prices.
Once you complete our online quotation, you will have direct email access to our customer service team. Our customer service team responds to all emails within 1 business day.
All clients who have signed up to our services have direct email communication to our registered migration agents who will respond to your email within 1 business day.
Yes! Subclass482.com.au is a 100% online service provided by the team at Universal Migration Advisory Services.
Our 100% online service delivers quick and professional service to clients all over the world. It also means we can discount our prices as we have less overheads.
To be eligible for a Subclass 482 TSS Visa, the employer must be lawfully operating in or outside of Australia. For businesses operating outside Australia, the TSS visa may be used to send employees to Australia to set up operations in Australia.
The employees must have 2 years of post-qualification experience in their nominated occupation.