To apply for a Subclass 482 TSS Visa, the costs include:
- Government filing fees for the sponsorship, nomination and visa applications
- Skilling Australians Fund (SAF) Levy
- Medical exam by an approved panel doctor
- Police certificates for countries where you have lived for 12 months or more
- Translation costs for documents not in English
- Professional service fee payable to us for immigration assistance provided to you including representation to the Department of Home Affairs
To obtain a breakdown, please obtain a quick online quotation.